Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related technical degree.
At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Strong analytical skills.
Excellent verbal communication and reporting skills.
Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines required.
Significant knowledge and exposure to OS, Database and Web Applications such as Windows Server, Linux, Oracle, MySQL, Unix, Java.
“Plus” skills / knowledge:
• Background on the following VA tools : McAfee MVM, Acunetix, Nessus, Tripwire CCM, Rapid7, Qualys and any similar systems
• Basic knowledge about OS, DB and Web information security standard configuration
• Certification in one or more Information Security disciplines.
• Possesses knowledge in Information Security Vulnerability Management
• Must have knowledge and stay up to date on the latest information security vulnerabilities and threats.
Submit Resume for this job