Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.
Must possess the following:
• Basic SAP knowledge – at least a year of actual experience in using SAP transactions in Materials Management, Fixed Assets Management and/or Finance & Controllership
• Basic MS SQL knowledge – must know how databases in SQL are structured and how to execute queries
• Accounting background – must understand basic accounting concepts (P&L, Balance Sheet, debits, credits) and acceptable accounting practices
• Troubleshooting skills – must know how to resolve computer or application problems by finding out the root cause and applying the best-practice way to resolve them
• Communication skills – must be able to properly deal with SAP end-users, address their concerns and teach them hands-on on how to use the system properly
• Documentation skills – must be good in written English for documentation of work instructions, task assignments, user manuals, technical/configuration manuals, etc.
The following qualifications are nice to have, but not required:
• SAP Basis knowledge – at least a year of actual experience in SAP Basis Administration (back-up, restoration, performance management, job scheduling, etc.) and must know how to use the SOLMAN
• SAP ABAP knowledge – must know how to create simple to intermediate ABAP programs which include queries, conversions, forms and user exits
Submit Resume for this job